Hi,
maybe somebody can give me some help, maybe someone has solved this problem and is willing to share the solution.
What do I want?
I never thought the "skinny" reverb of the EWS was of any use (it is software and TT is not willing to rewrite the firmware to get a deeper reverb) so I am looking for other ways to add a good reverb to my Midi-sounds.
A possibility is to (in Cubase) record midi and turn it into a wave-file. Then use a reverbPlugin.
Another solution might be, and thats where the problems start, I use the OUT-2 to send out some Midi-sounds to my reverb-unit. On the reverb-unit I turn down the direct sound so when I re-enter the reverbed-midi-sound in the computer, there will be no feedback from this direct sound.
So I used the PDF-help from Sascha Kamps, and finnaly with the controller 94 it worked. Now I could send out a midisound to OUT-2 and reverb it! But when I re-enter this I still get a feedback sound. Not on the "direct" sound -I turned it down- but on the reverbsound itself.
The reverbed-sound is going into the computer and I think is is going out of OUT-2 again, so I get a feedbackloopof the reverb itself.
Has somebody found an ingenieus solution for this? Is there a solution?
Thanks